onsdag 6. oktober 2010

My Posh Mumbles family.


I går satt vi en gjeng norske (on en italiener) på en gjennomført brum pub i Swansea. Grunnen: Den var vistnok billig. Og med vinglass i hånda til 17 nok så må jeg nok si meg enig i det. Vi var nok et noe fremmed klientell for etter en liten stund kom ei bort til oss;

Pub Woman: "I'm Steph. I work here, what are you doing in this dreadful pub? why here? are you from the same school or something? where are you from, are you just meeting friends from uni?"
We: "ehh..."
We: "We from Norway, and ye we are from the same school."
Steph (Pub woman): "ahh I see, cool of you to just walk in here and just sit dowm like this...talking.. cool.., so are you all from Norway?"
We: "Ye, pretty much"
Steph: "Hey you look like an english girl! Are you from Norway?" (Meg!!)
Me: " I am..."
Steph: " Really, you look like your from a posh family from Mumbles or something.."
Me: "Really?!"
Steph: "yeeaa.., Oh You are really pretty! (Til Nora) yeeaa..."
Nora: (a bit surprised) "haha,, thanks"
Steph: "yeeaa, really cool of you, anyway, nice talking to you"

And then she had to personally hand shake my hand..

I wonder how my posh Mumbles family look like.....?

2 kommentarer: